IMPORTANT REASONS TO BUY FROM FREEDOM RV
TOP 10 REASONS
1. Family owned and operated since 1970. Over 41 years in business.
2. Sales is open 7 days a week with the friendliest, no pressure sales staff that boasts an excess of over 100 years cumulative sales experience.
3. The only dealer in Tucson with multiple locations to serve our customers.
4. We are a BBB (better Business Bureau) Accredited dealership with an A+ rating.
5. Our CSI (Customer Service Index) AKA: How Happy our Customers Are!! Is over 98%.
6. Our referral and repeat customer base is the foundation of how we choose to do business.
7. We have over 10 different lending choices and our finance manager has been with us for over 8 years achieving the highest rate of successful customer approvals.
8. Freedom RV offers special purchasing programs for ALL military (active or retired), ALL disabled veterans, ALL Fire Department, and ALL police.
9. We have a full state-of-the-art service and parts department offering a large inventory of accessories as well as an ability to do any body work and paint.
10. Freedom RV is where the customer is always treated like family, and where you can actually sit down in the owners office and speak FACE-TO-FACE with Devin Murphy (Owner) on most any day of the week.
I am writing to commend Stephanie for her Professionalism and assistance she provided my wife, Sandra, and me during the upgrade of our heating system from Precision Temp to an Oasis system.
Not only was she prompt and courteous in meeting us, but she kept us advised twice a day with the progress on our system. She also advised on places to stay, visit and things to do, while in Tucson as this was our first visit.
We have worked with several service department representatives in the short time we have owned our coach. Stephanie was clearly the most able, enjoyable and pleasant service person we have had the pleasure of meeting!
Yours very truly,
Pat and Sandra Murray
Dear Devin and Keith;
Paul and I want you to know how much we appreciate the time, effort and support you have given us.
We can say nothing but wonderful things about Freedom RV and all of you who have helped so much in getting us into our New Alfa.
You have been a pleasure to do business with and we will certainly recommend Freedom RV and all of you!!
This is a letter of appreciation for the help and assistance we received from your personnel during March 2009. The work on both of our motorhomes was professionally accomplished, but more importantly the customer service attitude of everyone was outstanding.
At the risk of leaving someone out, we would specifically like to thank Rick Malott, Darrell Sexton and Brad White for their efforts and attention to detail. Likewise, Julie in parts, now as she has been in the past, was extremely cooperative and helpful. RV technicians John, Darrel, Jason and Aaron were all resourceful, talented individuals who take pride in the quality of their workmanship.
Lastly and not part of thei normal duties, we would like to thank Janet, Victor, Brad (again).
Out thanks to Casey, who kept watch over us and your facilities at night.
The professionalism, pride in work and the outstanding customer service attitude by literally everyone is far beyond that normally encountered in RV dealerships.
Thanks to Freedom RV and the outstanding people we encountered there.
Howard and Connie;
Harlan and Delores
Scan this QR Code with your smart phone to save this page and have mobile access to our website.
Our website also provides QR Codes for individual pieces of inventory. Be sure to catalog your favorite RV's for future access by using our QR Codes.