IMPORTANT REASONS TO BUY FROM FREEDOM RV
TOP 10 REASONS
1. Family owned and operated since 1970. Over 41 years in business.
2. Sales is open 7 days a week with the friendliest, no pressure sales staff that boasts an excess of over 100 years cumulative sales experience.
3. The only dealer in Tucson with multiple locations to serve our customers.
4. We are a BBB (better Business Bureau) Accredited dealership with an A+ rating.
5. Our CSI (Customer Service Index) AKA: How Happy our Customers Are!! Is over 98%.
6. Our referral and repeat customer base is the foundation of how we choose to do business.
7. We have over 10 different lending choices and our finance manager has been with us for over 8 years achieving the highest rate of successful customer approvals.
8. Freedom RV offers special purchasing programs for ALL military (active or retired), ALL disabled veterans, ALL Fire Department, and ALL police.
9. We have a full state-of-the-art service and parts department offering a large inventory of accessories as well as an ability to do any body work and paint.
10. Freedom RV is where the customer is always treated like family, and where you can actually sit down in the owners office and speak FACE-TO-FACE with Devin Murphy (Owner) on most any day of the week.
I wanted to let everyone know that I used Freedom RV on Monday to have a new roof top A/C installed in our Alfa Gold. I was very pleased with the excellent service I received. I felt I was charged very fairly considering some prices I have heard others have paid for a new roof air on a Alfa motorhome. It was 93 degree's here yesterday in Tucson and we have used it all day and never turned on the basement air and it was 72 degree's inside all day. We are very happy with our new A/C and Freedom RV and their fair and excellent service.
Freedom RV of Tucson
Please accept our most sincere appreciation for the way you and your excellent staff assisted us in resolving our recent issue with our "nearly new" Everest 5"' Wheel.
As you are aware, our exterior finish claim far exceeded the covered warranty limits of the policy we took at the time we purchased our 5th wheel trailer from Freedom RV.
As your owner, Devin Murphy states on your website, "....we always treat you like family". From our experience, you and your staff take these words very seriously. Once it was evident that we needed some "extra assistance" to make things right, we reached a quick equitable agreement, thanks to your involvement in the issue.
Please extend our appreciation to Kieth Hausmann (Financial Manager), Brad White (Service Consultant), and to Daniel in the detailing shop. Also, a special thank you should go to Gary Hagen of Cutting Edge Refinishing.
We look forward to a long relationship with Freedom RV of Tucson.
Karen and Bill Woodrow Green Valley, AZ
AJ Greene is a great internet sales manager, honest and helpful to the needs of the customer.
In my years with 8 new cars, 3 new VW campers, i new class C and several used vehicles i can say that Stephanie Palomarez is the best service advisor i have worked with. You have great people. Our new RV made the trip home to TN with just 2 problems. Still no heat in the bathroom and the drivers side of the daah came loose. Our local Thor service center is scheduled to fix these on the 13th.
Scan this QR Code with your smart phone to save this page and have mobile access to our website.
Our website also provides QR Codes for individual pieces of inventory. Be sure to catalog your favorite RV's for future access by using our QR Codes.